Who doesn’t love popcorn? I make it at home air popped and topped with grated parmesan cheese - it’s one of my favorite movie time snacks. Here is a simple, fun and delicious costume that kids will love!
Cardboard box (large enough to fit kid)
Coordinating sweater and pants
Red and white acrylic paint (or any kind of craft paint)
Air popped popcorn
Printed or handmade decal
- Take a large cardboard box and paint the red and white stripes
- Cut holes for the head and arms
- Print out the “fresh popcorn” decal on your computer (or draw one yourself)
- Glue popcorn to the top of the box
- Go the extra effort and make the hat to using a paper plate, elastic, more popcorn and glue.
I love that the girl in this photo found a coordinating sweater. More information on this costume.
Have a Happy Halloween!